Yoda is another addon you can use for enjoying the latest movies and TV shows. This is a forked version of the Exodus addon and has a large variety of movies and TV shows. Yoda Kodi Addon shares its interface with its parent branch- Exodus. It also has regularly updated streamable content like Movies, TV shows, documentaries, networks and so on.
The Real Debrid account makes it work the way it is supposed to. Real Debrid is the Luke carrying Yoda on its back like in the Star Wars movies. Irrespective of synchronization with Real Debrid, it still sponsors high-quality video links. Yoda Kodi Addon works amazing on Amazon Firestick because of the streaming capabilities of the device.
Additionally, it also supports a Trakt.Tv account with its dedicated Kodi addon. You can make the best use out of the Yoda Kodi Addon with both Real Debrid and Trakt.Tv setup. Not only does it work amazing on Firestick and PC, but on your smartphone also. Yoda is currently one of top addon along with Exodus Redux, The Magic Dragon and Maverick TV.
Furthermore, Yoda is sourced from the Supremacy Kodi Addon. This means that it sources its content from the high quality that Supremacy Kodi Addons is known for. As a result, you can stream all the latest episodes, movies, documentaries and so on in very high quality. Supremacy is known for this and the same goes with Yoda Kodi Addon. Below are the steps to install Yoda on Kodi Leia 18.1.
How to Install Yoda Kodi Addon on Leia 18.1
In an effort to curb illegal activities, Government and other various ISP across the world, are hot on the trail of its users. If found streaming copyrighted content may land yourself in hot water.
To hide your identity and get more freedom streaming online, I recommend IPVanish VPN to help you hide your identity while enjoying unlimited freedom with streaming movies.
With IPVanish, you get up to 66% discount off any packaged ordered and allows you to connect up to 5 different devices to an encrypted VPN connection at the same time.
- Launch Kodi
- Select Settings gear icon.
- Select the “File Manager” option on the next screen.
- In the next screen, click on the “Add source” option.
- In the next screen where you see the ‘None’ option, select the text box window.
- Type the exactly following highlighted link: http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo/ Then just select the “OK” option.
- Now enter a name for this source by selecting the “Enter a name for this media source”. Type Supremacy or You can choose a different or changed it as required. Click on Ok once you are done.
- Now head back to the Kodi Home screen and click on the “Add-ons” option.
- Now you will see an open boxed shaped icon on the top left corner aka Package Installer.
- As the next step, choose the “Install from the zip” option. This is because our file is .zip in the downloaded file.
- Next, select the Supremacy option or any other name you edited or typed in at the naming step (Step 11).
- Now, choose the downloaded zip file “repository.supremacy-x.x-zip.
- Now, the Kodi Player will start installing the add-on in the file. It will give you a notification “Supremacy Add-on installed” when successfully downloaded.
- Select the “Install from repository” option in the next screen. This is basically installing the required updates and system files from the online repository of Yoda addon.
- Next, choose Supremacy.
- On the next screen, choose the “Video Add-ons” option.
- In the next screen, Choose “Yoda” addon.
- To initiate system installation click on the “Install” button. You might see another pop up after this step, especially on the latest Kodi Leia 18.1. Choose the “OK” option on this pop up which will take us forward.
- After successful installation, it shows the notification with the message: “Yoda add-on installed”.
Please note this is a third party addon and that means it’s developed by an external source, not from the official Kodi developers. It is not supported by the Kodi TV and XBMC foundation as a result. So, asking for help about this won’t yield much of a result on their forums.