Exodus Redux is a new Kodi addon that gives you access to tons of movies and shows, It also features a lot of other categories. Popular Kodi addon can be said as an extraordinary version of the old Exodus addon because it fetches a great number of quality HD links.
Exodus Redux is a multi-sourced addon, means it has different components from different sources. It has the following components as source code repositories- Open Scraper, Incursion Base, Lambda Scraper and ResolveURL. The Open Scraper has an edge over the previously used Lambda Scraper. It is advantageous because it manages to steer clear of trackers.
This amazing addon serves the function o fetching your favorite movies and TV shows in full HD quality. This is the part where it excels its predecessor, that is its streaming quality. Additionally, it also has an amazing collection of recent TV shows and movies. Currently, It is one of the Best Kodi Addons and it deserves that as well. Users who are looking for IPTV addons, we always recommend premium IPTV addons such as Area 51 IPTV, The Players Klub, and Kodi Solutions.
How to Install Exodus Redux Kodi Addon on Leia 18
- Launch Kodi
- Select Settings gear icon.
- Select the “File Manager” option on the next screen.
- In the next screen, click on the “Add source” option.
- In the next screen where you see the ‘None’ option, select the text box window.
- Type the exactly following link: https://i-a-c.github.io/ Then just select the “OK” option.
- Now enter a name for this source by selecting the “Enter a name for this media source”. It is set to IAC by default. You can choose a different or changed it as required. Click on Ok once you are done.
- Now head back to the Kodi Home screen and click on the “Add-ons” option.
- Now you will see an open boxed shaped icon on the top left corner aka Package Installer.
- As the next step, choose the “Install from the zip” option. This is because our file is .zip in the downloaded file.
- Next, select the IAC option or any other name you edited or typed in at the naming step (Step 11).
- Now, choose the downloaded zip file “repository.exodusredux-x.x.x-zip. The file name may or may not be exactly the same depending on factors like file version and system used to download.
- Now, the Kodi Player will start installing the add-on in the file. It will give you a notification “The Exodus Redux Repo Add-on installed” when successfully downloaded.
- Select the “Install from repository” option in the next screen. This is basically installing the required updates and system files from the online repository of Exodus Redux addon.
- Next, choose Exodus Redux Repo.
- On the next screen, choose the “Video Add-ons” option.
- In the next screen, Choose “Exodus Redux” addon.
- To initiate system installation click on the “Install” button. You might see another pop up after this step, especially on the latest Kodi Leia 18.5. Choose the “OK” option on this pop up which will take us forward.
- After successful installation, it shows the notification with the message: “Exodus Redux add-on installed”.
Exodus Redux Features
The Exodus Redux addon has seamless integration with the LambdaScrapers (Now replace with Open Scraper) repository mentioned above. This means it’s able to stream and scrape content from Yoda, Covenant, Placenta, as well as Incursion addon. In short, it is able to source its content from several streaming addons present in the Kodi store. Moreover, another feature it has is being able to use specialty fixes unique to this add on only.
To be able to stream more and more content from its different source add-ons, simply enable the Open Scraper option in its Settings menu. It differs from the latest Exodus 8.0 version in the following ways:
- With the latest update, Its source provider has been updated to the Open Scrapers Edition from the previous Lambda Scraper because the newer Open Scrapers gets frequent updates.
This update from Exodus has the following features, much like its predecessor:
- Above 50 sources to stream content from
- It has categories of the content it can stream such as movies, TV shows into- latest releases, special genres, user rating, as well as most popular and trending.
- Support for different languages such as Greek, French, Spanish among others.
- Supports Real-Debrid, Premiumize among others.
So in the End, Exodus Redux is a great addon to start with. It has everything you need whether its Movies, TV Shows, Quality, Speed or any other thing. And more importantly, it gets regular updates from developers and that should put Exodus Redux on the top of your list.