The Magic Dragon is a great Kodi addon for watching high quality movies and TV shows. Previously known as “Pyramid”, Magic Dragon offers a large variety of content. Magic Dragon’s previous developer left this addon due to some personal issues. However, The current developer has all the XML files as well as content libraries of the previous version. The Magic Dragon has soared in popularity recently with several categories of content to watch.
Magic Dragon’s current version – v1.28 even has support for 4K movies now. Additionally, for people that are hooked to their favorite shows, it also offers updates on which episodes are released on that day. So, when you click on the “Episodes of the Day” section, you can see all the episodes released that day. Magic Dragon also has an interesting variety of categories to watch through:
- Movie Search
- People Watching
- BluRay Releases
- 4K Movies
- Episodes of the Day
How to Install The Magic Dragon Addon on Kodi Leia 18.1
In an effort to curb illegal activities, Government and other various ISP across the world, are hot on the trail of its users. If found streaming copyrighted content may land yourself in hot water.
To hide your identity and get more freedom streaming online, I recommend IPVanish VPN to help you hide your identity while enjoying unlimited freedom with streaming movies.
With IPVanish, you get up to 66% discount off any packaged ordered and allows you to connect up to 5 different devices to an encrypted VPN connection at the same time.
- Launch Kodi
- Select Settings gear icon.
- Select the “File Manager” option on the next screen.
- In the next screen, click on the “Add source” option.
- In the next screen where you see the ‘None’ option, select the text box window.
- Type the exactly following link: http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo/ Then just select the “OK” option.
- Now enter a name for this source by selecting the “Enter a name for this media source”. Type Maverick or You can choose a different or changed it as required. Click on Ok once you are done.
- Now head back to the Kodi Home screen and click on the “Add-ons” option.
- Now you will see an open boxed shaped icon on the top left corner aka Package Installer.
- As the next step, choose the “Install from the zip” option. This is because our file is .zip in the downloaded file.
- Next, select the Maverick option or any other name you edited or typed in at the naming step (Step 11).
- Now, choose the downloaded zip file “repository.maverickrepo-x.x-zip.
- Now, the Kodi Player will start installing the add-on in the file. It will give you a notification “MaverickTV Repo Add-on installed” when successfully downloaded.
- Select the “Install from repository” option in the next screen. This is basically installing the required updates and system files from the online repository of The Magic Dragon addon.
- Next, choose MaverickTV Repo.
- On the next screen, choose the “Video Add-ons” option.
- In the next screen, Choose “The Magic Dragon” addon.
- To initiate system installation click on the “Install” button. You might see another pop up after this step, especially on the latest Kodi Leia 18.1. Choose the “OK” option on this pop up which will take us forward.
- After successful installation, it shows the notification with the message: “The Magic Dragon add-on installed”.
These are some of the many categories that the Magic Dragon Kodi Addon has as its content. With such a large variety of content, it has amazing quality as well with which you can spend hours streaming your favorite TV Shows and movies. Like Yoda, it is also sourced from the Supremacy repository, which means it won’t compromise on the quality.
Magic Dragon was previously also known as “The Dog Bollocks Addon”. Another great feature of this addon is its fast streamable speed and the quality of the content streamed. In personal experience, it has been faster than other Addons tried. At last, The Magic Dragon has an excellent quality side and that should not leave you with any disappointment. Also, It is one of the most popular Kodi Addons for a reason.