Maverick TV is a great addon for all-round content variety on the Kodi. You can watch your favorite movies, TV shows, music, documentaries, sports channels and so on. It has an unparalleled content variety which you won’t be able to find in the majority of the addons available. Maverick TV has been the most used and dependable addon for Kodi users for a long time.
It has been updated and reliable for the quality of content it brings for Kodi users. Another great feature of the Maverick TV addon is its ability to stream more 4K content than any other 4K Kodi Addons. It surely comes ahead of its competition in terms of quality and variety. It has Live TV section available as well which can be a nice replacement of quality services such as Area 51 IPTV and The Players Klub.
Maverick TV also supports Real Debrid integration. With the latest update, the addon has been upgraded to Open Scraper to pull constant and quality content. Because of this, you can even use a newly rolled out torrent files feature from the Open Scraper. The listings in the addon are updated daily and even manually by developers. Maverick TV also offers a large variety of the kind of content you may want to see:
- Search movies and TV shows
- 4K movies
- Real Debrid 4K UHD movies
- Maverick sports
- Latest TV shows
- Top 250 movies of all time
- IMDb top rated
- Live music TV
- Blooper Reel
These are just some of the innumerable listings it has for its content categories. The Maverick TV addon is available to download from the same named Maverick TV Repository.
How to Install Maverick TV Addon on Kodi Leia 18.1
In an effort to curb illegal activities, Government and other various ISP across the world, are hot on the trail of its users. If found streaming copyrighted content may land yourself in hot water.
To hide your identity and get more freedom streaming online, I recommend IPVanish VPN to help you hide your identity while enjoying unlimited freedom with streaming movies.
With IPVanish, you get up to 66% discount off any packaged ordered and allows you to connect up to 5 different devices to an encrypted VPN connection at the same time.
- Launch Kodi
- Select Settings gear icon.
- Select the “File Manager” option on the next screen.
- In the next screen, click on the “Add source” option.
- In the next screen where you see the ‘None’ option, select the text box window.
- Type the exactly following link: http://mavericktv.net/mavrepo/ Then just select the “OK” option.
- Now enter a name for this source by selecting the “Enter a name for this media source”. Type Maverick or You can choose a different or changed it as required. Click on Ok once you are done.
- Now head back to the Kodi Home screen and click on the “Add-ons” option.
- Now you will see an open boxed shaped icon on the top left corner aka Package Installer.
- As the next step, choose the “Install from the zip” option. This is because our file is .zip in the downloaded file.
- Next, select the Maverick option or any other name you edited or typed in at the naming step (Step 11).
- Now, choose the downloaded zip file “repository.maverickrepo-x.x-zip.
- Now, the Kodi Player will start installing the add-on in the file. It will give you a notification “MaverickTV Repo Add-on installed” when successfully downloaded.
- Select the “Install from repository” option in the next screen. This is basically installing the required updates and system files from the online repository of Maverick TV addon.
- Next, choose MaverickTV Repo.
- On the next screen, choose the “Video Add-ons” option.
- In the next screen, Choose “Maverick TV” addon.
- To initiate system installation click on the “Install” button. You might see another pop up after this step, especially on the latest Kodi Leia 18.1. Choose the “OK” option on this pop up which will take us forward.
- After successful installation, it shows the notification with the message: “Maverick TV add-on installed”.