Titanium Build is a unique build that has just been recently launched, this is in contrast with the other builds on the list that has been longed for quite a while now. What makes it stand out as a unique build, however, is not in its being the latest build, rather, it is due to the fact that it has been equipped with a whole world of entertainment, thus making it stand out among other top Kodi builds.
The Titanium Build is featured on our list of Best Kodi Builds which provides a list of builds that has top Kodi addons and offers great features. Also, its user interface is clean and minimalist in order to ensure better user experience.
In order to enable this unique build, offer its users with such a wide range of entertainment, the build features a wide range of add-ons also. These add-ons include; DeathStar, Skynet, Supremacy Sports, Supremacy, Maverick TV, Yoda, Placenta(Try Exodus Redux), Gaia, Wrestling on demand, SportsDevil, Deceit, Incursion, Anubis, and so much more!
It should also be known that the Titanium Build has been receiving consistent updates. The updates are applied in order to ensure that it stays relevant with the present online streaming world. In case you are a Spanish user who is interested in the best Kodi build, then, The Titanium Build should be an option that should be considered by you.
That does not imply that it cannot serve the interests of other users however, it is made to accommodate the English users as well. As regards its compatibility, the Titanium Build is compatible with the Kodi 17.6 Krypton and latest Kodi 18.9 Leia.
Buy Now: Fire TV Stick with all-new Alexa Voice Remote bundle – includes Ethernet Adapter and 2-Year Protection Plan
How to Install Titanium Build on Kodi Leia 18.9
- Launch Kodi
- Select Settings gear icon.
- Select the “File Manager” option on the next screen.
- In the next screen, click on the “Add source” option.
- In the next screen where you see the ‘None’ option, select the text box window.
- Type the exactly following highlighted link: http://repo.supremebuilds.com/ Then just select the “OK” option.
- Now enter a name for this source by selecting the “Enter a name for this media source”. Type Supreme or You can choose a different or changed it as required. Click on Ok once you done typing.
- Now head back to the Kodi Home screen and click on the “Add-ons” option.
- Now you will see an open boxed shaped icon on the top left corner aka Package Installer.
- As the next step, choose the “Install from the zip” option. This is because our file is .zip in the downloaded file.
- Next, select the Supreme option or any other name you edited or typed in at the naming step
- Now, choose the zip file “http://repository.supremebuilds-x.x.x.zip“.
- It will start downloading require files. It will throw a notification “Supreme Builds Repository Add-on installed” upon successful download.
- Select the “Install from repository” option in the next screen.
- Next, choose Supreme Builds Repository
- On the next screen, choose the “Program Add-ons” option.
- In the next screen, Choose “Supreme Builds Wizard” addon.
- To initiate system installation click on the “Install” button. Wait for the addon enabled notification
- Click Continue
- Now you will see Build menu option on the screen, Click on it.
- Now you will have to choose your preferred build. We’re opting Titanium 18 here [You can choose your preferred server if one is not working for you]
- Choose the Standard Install option
- Build will start to download now and once that process is completed, Kodi will shut down automatically. If not, Please do manually.
- Upon start of the Kodi, wait for a minute to prepare build files and Whoa, Titanium Build will be ready for use.
With the Titanium build, users will get the opportunity to enjoy live sports, YouTube, Kids Zone, Live TV, Movies, Sports Replays and highlights and even Live TV for the majority of UK and US cable TV channels.