Supremacy Kodi is a multi-tasking addon that does so much more than just play videos. It is an amazing multipurpose streaming addon as well. It has excellent streaming quality as well as content variety. Supremacy’s quality and content variety is unparalleled compared to many popular addons.
Supremacy also has very good quality links that don’t have any interruptions. Moreover, it is also faster than many other popular addons. Because of its features, Supremacy also has an amazing demand by Kodi users. It offers both HD and SD (Standard Definition) playing links. You can watch a large variety of content on Supremacy as well:
- Live TV
- One click movies
- 3D movies
These are some of the many categories that Supremacy has in its content variety. It is not some fork or clone of any other addon and is a powerful multipurpose addon in the Kodi store. It is one of the oldest addons along with Exodus Kodi and Maverick TV which are still working great.
Instead, it is forked and cloned into other addons as the source. You can enjoy all your favorite TV shows and movies in HD, SD, and full HD 1080p. Supremacy even has 3D movies for people who love watching 3D on their PC.
How to Install Supremacy Kodi Addon on Leia 18.1
In an effort to curb illegal activities, Government and other various ISP across the world, are hot on the trail of its users. If found streaming copyrighted content may land yourself in hot water.
To hide your identity and get more freedom streaming online, I recommend IPVanish VPN to help you hide your identity while enjoying unlimited freedom with streaming movies.
With IPVanish, you get up to 60% discount off any packaged ordered and allows you to connect up to 5 different devices to an encrypted VPN connection at the same time.
- Launch Kodi
- Select Settings gear icon.
- Select the “File Manager” option on the next screen.
- In the next screen, click on the “Add source” option.
- In the next screen where you see the ‘None’ option, select the text box window.
- Type the exactly following highlighted link: http://supremacy.org.uk/zip/repo/ Then just select the “OK” option.
- Now enter a name for this source by selecting the “Enter a name for this media source”. Type Supremacy or You can choose a different or changed it as required. Click on Ok once you are done.
- Now head back to the Kodi Home screen and click on the “Add-ons” option.
- Now you will see an open boxed shaped icon on the top left corner aka Package Installer.
- As the next step, choose the “Install from the zip” option. This is because our file is .zip in the downloaded file.
- Next, select the Supremacy option or any other name you edited or typed in at the naming step (Step 11).
- Now, choose the zip file “repository.supremacy-x.x-zip.
- Now, the Kodi Player will start installing the add-on in the file. It will give you a notification “Supremacy Add-on installed” when successfully downloaded.
- Select the “Install from repository” option in the next screen. This is basically installing the required updates and system files from the online repository of Supremacy addon.
- Next, choose Supremacy.
- On the next screen, choose the “Video Add-ons” option.
- In the next screen, Choose “Supremacy” addon.
- To initiate system installation click on the “Install” button. You might see another pop up after this step, especially on the latest Kodi Leia 18.1. Choose the “OK” option on this pop up which will take us forward.
- After successful installation, it will show the notification with the message: “Supremacy add-on installed”.
In the End, Supremacy is one popular addon from a long time because of its constant update and faster stream ability and you can expect such consistency for the future as well.