Seren Kodi is a multi-sourced addon that is a fast video streaming addon. At its best, Seren serves as an excellent media streaming addon which lets you view the best of the content with the best quality. Seren is also super fast and a performance-oriented addon. Moreover, its features such as pre-emptive scraping make it all the more faster. When it has sourced content one time, it won’t do that again and again!
Serene also acts somewhat like a recommendation engine, by showing you shows and playlist like the ones you watch. This is similar to what Netflix does also. Also, you can just resume your video from where you left it before closing Kodi. And it also has the option to let you go over to the next episode like the Amazon Prime player.
With Impressive features and constant update, Seren holds its position as one of the Best Kodi Addons. Seren is available from Nixgates Repository and below are the steps to install it on latest Kodi 18. Please, refer the following guide in order to install Kodi 18.9 on Firestick.
How to Install Seren Kodi Addon on Leia 18.9
- Launch Kodi
- Select Settings gear icon.
- Select the “File Manager” option on the next screen.
- In the next screen, click on the “Add source” option.
- In the next screen where you see the ‘None’ option, select the text box window.
- Type the exactly following highlighted link: https://nixgates.github.io/packages/ Then just select the “OK” option.
- Now enter a name for this source by selecting the “Enter a name for this media source”. Type Nixgates or You can choose a different or changed it as required. Click on Ok once you are done.
- Now head back to the Kodi Home screen and click on the “Add-ons” option.
- Now you will see an open boxed shaped icon on the top left corner aka Package Installer.
- As the next step, choose the “Install from the zip” option. This is because our file is .zip in the downloaded file.
- Next, select the NixGates option or any other name you edited or typed in at the naming step (Step 11).
- Now, choose the downloaded zip file nixgates.repository.zip
- Now, the Kodi Player will start installing the add-on in the file. It will give you a notification “Nixgates Repo Addon installed” when successfully downloaded.
- Select the “Install from repository” option in the next screen. This is basically installing the required updates and system files from the online repository of Seren addon.
- Next, choose NixGates Repo
- On the next screen, choose the “Video Add-ons” option.
- In the next screen, Choose “Seren” addon.
- To initiate system installation click on the “Install” button. You might see another pop up after this step, especially on the latest Kodi Leia 18.9. Choose the “OK” option on this pop up which will take us forward.
- After successful installation, it shows the notification with the message: “Seren add-on installed”.
Seren Kodi Addon Features
- Shuffle play: Seren lets you select an episode and will let you shuffle episodes. This comes in handy when you’re trying to rewatch your favorite shows.
- Next Up: It will also serve you by showing what you can watch next or which episode is next. You can select that from the list it shows.
- Cached torrents: It lets you see the torrent files you’re using to stream or download content as well.
Seren also shows you the option of Trakt, as well as play HEVC x265 videos. Now, some mobiles and devices may lack the power to play x265 files also. It is an addon which lets you play those files, it can’t just play those files if your device doesn’t have the processing power for x265.
Overall, Seren is new Kodi addon that delivers excellent content as of now and with constant upcoming updates, we expect the same for the future. Give a try to this addon and let us know your experience in below comment box.