Everywhere we look, we see streaming services on the rise. Netflix and Amazon Prime are ruling the world. The fame of IPTV services has grown exponentially over the past couple of years. So much so, brands like Netflix and Amazon prime are coming up with their own original shows. The Players Klub IPTV is one such service but it works as a TV rather than a broadcaster of other shows.
You can watch live TV on The Players Klub for as low as $8 a month! DTH is outdated and the age of IPTV services is here. But what does IPTV mean in the first place? IPTV stands for Internet Protocol Television. It is an acronym meaning TV streamed over the internet to your IP address. The special factor about IPTV is its low pricing and the huge number of channels it hosts.
The Players Klub IPTV (2020)
The Players Klub is so much more than the traditional IPTV concept. You get such a large variety of channels from across the world for a mere 8$ per month. Some of us like watching live sports, and TV shows and because of the fast internet in every household, it makes sense to use that. Using DTH, cable TV is outdated when you can access live TV and so much more in one place.
All this isn’t possible in traditional TV delivery methods. The Players Klub also has an on-demand section for your favorite TV shows and movies. Additionally, the channels are mostly from the US network but you can also find channels from Australia, UK, Canada among seven other countries.
All this is worth the $8 per month. Not only is this a large variety but the Players Klub streams in HD and Full HD. Cable TV or DTH services don’t offer such services despite their high pricing. Players Klub IPTV is also listed on Best Firestick Apps List.
Setting Up The Players Klub
You don’t need to contact anyone or go anywhere for a subscription to the Players Klub. We just have to go to their site and choose the subscription and billing. So, let us see the steps required for subscription:
- First, get your nearby device and head over to the following link: https://mintpanel.co/
- Select the “Plans and Pricing” option on the main web page which opens.
- Select the ‘Prem package’ from the two options, priced at $8.
- Next, complete your subscription by clicking on ‘Order Now’
- Now, you will be prompted with a Sign-Up window. Enter your username which you want to use and select the “continue” button.
- It is important to remember this username because it is used for logging in to the service across devices like the Firestick or through its Kodi Addon.
- Next, select on the “Checkout” option
- Complete your purchase and enter your billing details with the “dashboard/account password”.
- Now, you need to head to the bottom of this page and select the “I have read and agree to the terms of service” checkbox.
- Select the payment method and complete the payment to activate your subscription. Select the ‘complete order’ option and finish your payment process.
It is important to note that the dashboard password is for your access to the site, and Username and Password created in the above steps is to login into the service. The dashboard password won’t be the one that you use every time you have to authorize/ login to a new device.
Buy Now: Fire TV Stick with all-new Alexa Voice Remote bundle – includes Ethernet Adapter and 2-Year Protection Plan
How to Install Players Klub IPTV on Firestick TV
The Payers Klub IPTV APK file and app are not official Amazon apps. Since they’re third-party apps, we have to sideload them on your Firestick device. There are two methods to sideload the apps on Amazon Firestick: Using the ‘Downloader’ app and ‘ES File Explorer’. You can install any third-party app by Jailbreaking Firestick.
Both the methods are similar in nature, but we will be going through them both in case you prefer one over the other. But, before we get to them there is something you need to enable before starting the process:
- Select the Settings option on the main menu on your Firestick main screen.
- Select the “Device” option. It may also be named as “My Fire TV” in other versions of Amazon Firestick.
- Click on the “Developer options” tab in the menu pop up.
- Next, select the “Apps from Unknown Sources” toggle button and change it to ‘On’.
- Now it asks you for a prompt to confirm this action. Select the “Turn On” option.
Method 1: Using Downloader
After completing the initial process of enabling third-party apps mentioned above, we have to download the “Downloader” app. This app lets you download files on your Amazon Firestick. The app is present in the Amazon Store so all you need to do is search for it and install it. Below are the steps…
- From your Firestick Home, Tap on Search which is located on the top menu bar
- Type ” Downloader ” and Search it.
- Select the app from appeared results and Download it. It will start to install automatically upon the successful download.
- Launch it once you see it installed.
- In the URL box option enter following URL to download the Players Klub file: firestickapps.com/tpk.apk
- Next, select the ‘Go’ button to jump to the link mentioned.
- At this step, it will start to download The Players Klub APK File.
- After downloading, select the “Install” option.
- Now, wait for the app to install. After successful installation, it will show a confirmation. Do not select the “Open” option just yet. Tap on Done
- Click on Delete to remove the installation file from the “Downloader” app as it is not required by the system for further use. Click on Delete again.
- Now Installation is done. To access The Players Klub, Go to Apps.
Method 2: Using ES File Explorer
ES file explorer is a really popular and widely used file explorer on Android devices especially smartphones. Install the ES File Explorer from the Amazon Store and launch it. Next, follow the below steps to complete your Players Klub IPTV Installation on Firestick Using ES File Explorer:
- Open the app and select the “Downloader” section in the app.
- On this screen, choose the “+New” option.
- Type the following link in the ‘path’ field text box: firestickapps.com/tpk.apk
- Next, select the “Download Now” option.
- Now, wait till the file is downloaded. After it has been downloaded, select the “Open File” option.
- To start your installation, choose the “Install” option in the screen prompt.
- After you get the “App installed” notification, do not just open it yet. Delete the installation file as mentioned in the method listed above also.
How to Install The Players Klub addon on Kodi 17.6 and 18.6 Leia
Kodi is a great player and an even more usable piece of software when it comes to its uses. You can stream and install so many add ons. Let us have a look at how we can go about installing The Players Klub on Kodi. You can use Kodi to stream Live TV as well as movies using the Players Klub Addon. Use the steps below to install The Players Klub IPTV on the Kodi Player on Amazon Firestick:
- Open the Kodi app on your Firestick menu. Select the “Settings” option in the menu on the top left with a gear icon.
- Then select “System Settings” in the next menu window. In Kodi Leia, this same option will be renamed as “System”.
- Next, choose the add-ons option on the left menu panel in the screen that pops up.
- Toggle ON the Unknown Sources option to allow it to download our third-party Players Klub add on.
- In the confirmation prompt, select the “Yes” option to go ahead with the process.
- Now, head back over to the Kodi Home and select Settings gear icon.
- Select the “File Manager” option on the next screen.
- In the next screen, click on the “Add source” option.
- In the next screen where you see the ‘None’ option, select the text box window.
- Type the exactly following link: http://theplayersklub.us/playersklub Then just select the “OK” option.
- Now enter a name for this source by selecting the “Enter a name for this media source”. It is set to Playersklub by default. You can choose a different or changed it as required. Click on Ok once you are done.
- Now head back to the Kodi Home screen and click on the “Addons” option.
- Now you will see an open boxed shaped icon on the top left corner aka Package Installer.
- As the next step, choose the “Install from the zip” option. This is because our file is .zip in the downloaded file.
- Next, select the Playersklub option/ any name you edited or typed in at the naming step (Step 11).
- Now, choose the downloaded zip file “repository.playersklub-x.x-zip. The file name may or may not be exactly the same depending on factors like file version and system used to download.
- Now, the Kodi Player will start installing the add-on in the file. It will give you a “The Players Klub repository Add-on installed” when successfully downloaded.
- Select the “Install from repository” option in the next screen. This is basically installing the required updates and system files from the online repository of The Players Klub add on.
- Next, choose The Players Klub Repository.
- On the next screen, choose the “Video Add-ons” option.
- In the next screen, Choose “The Players Klub” addon.
- To initiate system installation click on the “Install” button. You might see another pop up after this step, especially on the latest Kodi Leia 18.6. Choose the “OK” option on this pop up which will take us forward.
- After successful installation, it shows the notification with the message: “The Players Klub add-on installed”.
Now, your Kodi has successfully integrated The Players Klub add on from the official site and repository.
Now there is just the issue of setting up The Players Klub properly. You need to log in using the username and password entered while subscribing on the site as mentioned in the beginning. As it is your first time running The Players Klub add on, you need to log in and authenticate the process.
- Select the “Step 1 Insert Login Credentials” option in the launched screen to login to your account.
- Next, enter your username and password in the text boxes that come up in the next screen. Simply click on “Ok”. In case of any errors, ignore them and choose the “play” option.
- In the next window, choose the “Step 2 Click Once Login is input”.
You have successfully set up, installed and login to The Players Klub Service on the Amazon Firestick Kodi. Now you can see several options on the screen which are channels and playing tabs and options. Choose “Players live” for live TV playback. To watch movies, choose the “Movies or Catchup” option. You can even see on-demand TV Shows here.
The Players Klub IPTV is a very affordable and easy to use subscription service which you can install on any platform. You can install it on Kodi on any device that supports Kodi. Additionally, it is a great service that offers high-quality streaming for all your live TV and movie requirements. You can also install Exodus Redux Kodi Addon for best Movies and TV Shows experience.
You can, of course, enjoy live sports, News channels and so much more. It is exactly like a TV by functionality but does so much more than just play channels. You’re not stuck in the “bored, next channel” cycle because of an on-demand option as well.
At just $8 per month, it is a steal. Given that you don’t have to tolerate those pesky ads or low quality, you can enjoy it on your smartphone on-the-move as well as at your large screen TV at home using Amazon Firestick. Kodi has so many add-ons to choose from but a paid subscription always has its advantages over free services.
You won’t be getting any errors in playback or surfing channels or on-demand services either. Put that to comparison in the subscription of a DTH or cable network, you don’t get such features for this price. So, If you want something different from Netflix or Amazon Prime, go for The Players Klub.