Kong TV is a great live TV enabling addon for Kodi. Kong TV Kodi Addon comes from the Star Tec repository. Star Tec repository is known for its Movies & TV shows content among other categories. It enables the option to choose what you want to watch from among multiple sources from within the Kodi addon.
Kong TV has the following sections to watch from: Movies, TV shows, My Movies, My TV Shows, New Movies, New Episodes, IMDb lists, and such More Stuff.
These are streaming categories that Kong TV offers to users. Kong TV is a fork or clone of the Exodus Kodi Addon. It is primarily for TV Show lovers and is a pleasure to watch uninterrupted streaming of your favorite shows. It is also one of the most widely used addons for live TV streaming. Its large variety of content makes sure it has a large user base, despite it went offline for some time.
Kong TV is also known for it’s easy to use translucent interface which enhances the watching experience for its users. You can rely on this addon to watch TV on the go on your phones. It also works amazingly on the Kodi Leia and Amazon Firestick because of its streaming capabilities.
How to Install Kong TV Kodi Addon on Leia 18.1
In an effort to curb illegal activities, Government and other various ISP across the world, are hot on the trail of its users. If found streaming copyrighted content may land yourself in hot water.
To hide your identity and get more freedom streaming online, I recommend IPVanish VPN to help you hide your identity while enjoying unlimited freedom with streaming movies.
With IPVanish, you get up to 66% discount off any packaged ordered and allows you to connect up to 5 different devices to an encrypted VPN connection at the same time.
- Launch Kodi
- Select Settings gear icon.
- Select the “File Manager” option on the next screen.
- In the next screen, click on the “Add source” option.
- In the next screen where you see the ‘None’ option, select the text box window.
- Type the exactly following highlighted link: http://gen-tec.co/gentecwiz/ Then just select the “OK” option.
- Now enter a name for this source by selecting the “Enter a name for this media source”. Type Star Tec or You can choose a different or changed it as required. Click on Ok once you done typing.
- Now head back to the Kodi Home screen and click on the “Add-ons” option.
- Now you will see an open boxed shaped icon on the top left corner aka Package Installer.
- As the next step, choose the “Install from the zip” option. This is because our file is .zip in the downloaded file.
- Next, select the Star Tec option or any other name you edited or typed in at the naming step
- Select New Repo For GENTEC WIZARD
- Now, choose the zip file “repository.startec-x.x.x.zip“.
- It will start downloading require files. It will throw a notification “Star Tec Repository Add-on installed” upon successful download.
- Select the “Install from repository” option in the next screen.
- Next, choose Star Tec Repository
- On the next screen, choose the “Video Add-ons” option.
- In the next screen, Choose “Kong TV” addon.
- To initiate system installation click on the “Install” button. You might see another pop up after this step, especially on the latest Kodi Leia 18.1. Choose the “OK” option on this pop up which will take us forward.
- After successful installation, it will show the notification with the message: “ Kong TV Kodi addon installed”.