Tempest is a great Kodi Addon for watching movies. It is a fork of the Exodus addon. Its main menu focuses on the Movies and TV shows sections and has several subcategories under these. Moreover, Tempest Kodi Addon is also capable of streaming very good quality links in HD 720p, and Full HD 1080p in addition to the SD. Its multiple streams and good quality links make it a favorite among the Kodi users.
Tempest has no shortage of quality links from such a large variety of links in it. Moreover, Tempest is a third party add on which means it won’t be getting technical support from the official Kodi Addons. You might be accessing content from around the world because of its large variety of links. Also, because of this, some content may be restricted based on Geo-location and using a good VPN can help to eliminate this problem.
You also might be accessing copyrighted material which means you have to take some care while accessing the content. Another great feature of the Tempest Kodi Addon is its ability to stream 4K content. It also works great with the Amazon Firestick TV. All in all, it’s a great addon with high-quality content and with one of the best quality links across the Kodi Addons store.
How to Install Tempest Kodi Addon on Leia 18.1
In an effort to curb illegal activities, Government and other various ISP across the world, are hot on the trail of its users. If found streaming copyrighted content may land yourself in hot water.
To hide your identity and get more freedom streaming online, I recommend IPVanish VPN to help you hide your identity while enjoying unlimited freedom with streaming movies.
With IPVanish, you get up to 66% discount off any packaged ordered and allows you to connect up to 5 different devices to an encrypted VPN connection at the same time.
- Launch Kodi
- Select Settings gear icon.
- Select the “File Manager” option on the next screen.
- In the next screen, click on the “Add source” option.
- In the next screen where you see the ‘None’ option, select the text box window.
- Type the exactly following highlighted link: http://tempest.zapto.org/repo/ Then just select the “OK” option.
- Now enter a name for this source by selecting the “Enter a name for this media source”. Type Tempest or You can choose a different or changed it as required. Click on Ok once you done typing.
- Now head back to the Kodi Home screen and click on the “Add-ons” option.
- Now you will see an open boxed shaped icon on the top left corner aka Package Installer.
- As the next step, choose the “Install from the zip” option. This is because our file is .zip in the downloaded file.
- Next, select the Tempest option or any other name you edited or typed in at the naming step
- Now, choose the zip file “repository.tempest-x.x.x.zip“.
- It will start downloading require files. It will throw a notification “Tempest Repo Add-on installed” upon successful download.
- Select the “Install from repository” option in the next screen.
- Next, choose Tempest Repo
- On the next screen, choose the “Video Add-ons” option.
- In the next screen, Choose “Tempest” addon.
- To initiate system installation click on the “Install” button. You might see another pop up after this step, especially on the latest Kodi Leia 18.1. Choose the “OK” option on this pop up which will take us forward.
- After successful installation, it will show the notification with the message: “ Tempest Kodi addon installed”.