Everyone has their favorite past-times, and yours might be watching TV shows or movies. But knowing fully well the type of lifestyle that many of us lead these days, it may be hard to be able to spend enough time at home to be able to watch all your favorite TV shows. However, what you can do is figure out a way to be able to watch your favorite TV shows whether you are at home or not. And the way to do this is through the Mobdro app. You can also avoid the expensive TV subscription fees using this app and enjoy everything live TV without paying a dime.
Just like Kodi, You can use Mobdro on your Android device, Firestick or Smart TV and with this app, you will have access to thousands of television channels where you can watch TV shows, movies, news, music, sports shows, religious videos, kiddies content, animals and a lot more.
- 1 Mobdro
- 1.1 Mobdro APK Download
- 1.2 How to Install Mobdro on Android Device
- 1.3 How to Install Mobdro on Firestick TV
- 1.4 How to Install Mobdro on Smart TV
- 1.5 F.A.Q
- 1.6 Conclusion
Since we have talked about what you can use the Mobdro app for, it makes sense for you to have an idea of what you will find in the app. Check out the features of Mobdro below
- Up-to-date and latest content: Mobdro delivers real-time television content to users such as News, Movies, TV shows, Music, Kiddies Content, etc. The app gets updated regularly as these shows air through the app’s servers. No update action is required from you to use the app; all your favorite TV programs are made available automatically.
- Easy navigation: Mobdro is user-friendly and easy to use. Users can easily search for their favorite television content through the various categories or the search option. You can search for TV channel names directly, and the search results will make the program available for you to select.
- Download content to watch offline: With Mobdro, users can download any content that they would like to watch later. The download option is available to all users of Mobdro and watching downloaded content later will not require an internet connection.
- A vast list of channels available to watch
- High-quality Audio and Video: The content available on Mobdro have the best resolution for your device display. Of course, the quality of display can also be adjusted to suit your internet connection speed, but the display quality can be as high as 1080p HD.
- It supports Chromecast: Mobdro works well with Chromecast for users who may want to watch content from the app on their television screen. People who have smart TVs that do not run on Android OS can enjoy this feature. Chromecast helps you to watch your favorite TV content on a larger and clearer screen to enhance your viewing experience. You can also use the pro version of Mobdro with Chromecast.
Mobdro APK Download
|Type||Free & Premium|
|Require OS:||Android 4.2 & Above|
How to Install Mobdro on Android Device
We will be providing you with a safe link to download the stable and latest version of the Mobdro app, which you can run on your Android device.
- Open “Settings” on your Android device and scroll down to “Security.” Click on it and scroll down to “Device administrators.” You will find the option “Unknown Sources.” Enable it using the toggle switch.
- Visit this link above to download Mobdro APK file.
- Go to the download folder where the Mobdro APK file is saved and open the file. You will see the installation wizard on the next screen, tap “Install” and the APK file will begin to install.
- The installation should take a few seconds. Accept and confirm all permissions, and Mobdro APK is ready to use.
- Go to your app menu to launch the app and start enjoying content from all around the world.
How to Install Mobdro on Firestick TV
If you have a FireStick device and you would like to stream content on it using Mobdro, we will discuss the steps to follow below.
#1 – Using the remote, navigate to “Settings” on your Firestick.
#2 – Go to “Developer Options”
#3 – You will see two options: “Apps from Unknown Sources” and “ADB debugging.” Click on the toggle switch next to “Apps from Unknown Sources” to enable it.
#4 – Return to the home screen and click on the search icon — type in “Downloader” with the onscreen keyboard.
#5 – Select the first option from the search results. Click on it, and the Downloader app will begin to download.
#6 – After the Downloader app has downloaded successfully, it will install automatically. Click on the app to open it.
#7 – On the first screen, click on “Allow” and “Ok.”
#8 – Press the “Ok” button on your remote controller to activate the -onscreen keyboard.
#9 – Use the keyboard to type the following link into the address bar: https://firestickapps.com/mobdro.apk
#10 – Click on “Go,” and the Mobdro app will begin to download automatically.
#11 – Allow the app to download, then click on “Install.”
#12 – Installation will take some seconds. When complete, click on “Done.”
#13 – You can delete the APK file if you want, but of course, we recommend that you delete it to free up some memory storage.
There you have it. You have successfully installed Mobdro on your Firestick, and you are ready to stream high-quality content from around the world.
How to Install Mobdro on Smart TV
If your smart TV runs on the Android OS platform, it is very easy to use the Mobdro app on it. First, make sure the TV is connected to the internet. Either you connect it to a strong Wi-Fi connection or connect an Ethernet cable to it.
- Navigate to “Settings” and click on “Network Settings.” Click on “Connect to Wireless Network.”
- Select the Wi-Fi network you would like to connect to and enter the correct password. Your smart TV should connect to the network in a few seconds.
- Then return to “Settings” to allow installation from unknown sources. Click on “Personal” and then, “Security and restrictions.” Then enable “Unknown sources” so that you will be able to install Mobdro on your Smart TV using our link because Mobdro is not available on Play Store.
- Then visit this link https://firestickapps.com/mobdro.apk in your web browser to download the app.
- After downloading the app, you will then install it with your Smart TV’s package installer.
- After completing the installation, you will be able to launch the app from your app list.
Many users have a lot of questions about Mobdro, which we have probably not answered in the details that we have provided so far. We will try as much as possible to highlight some of the most common questions that we receive about the Mobdro app, its services, and its compatibility with various devices. Check out some of the questions below:
Is Mobdro a free or paid app?
There are two versions of the Mobdro app – the free version and the pro version. You can download the app for free to enjoy the basic features and services of Mobdro but to access the features of the pro version, you will need to make some in-app purchases.
What does “Parse Error” mean when installing Mobdro?
This is a compatibility issue, and it could mean that your device is running on an Android version that is lower than the minimum requirement (Android 4.1). To resolve this problem, you will need to upgrade your Android OS version and ensure that you are trying to install the correct APK file version.
How do I access Mobdro Pro Version?
After downloading the latest version of the Mobdro App, launch the app. In the menu options, you will find “Go Premium.” By tapping on this, you will be directed to another Window where you can upgrade your account to premium.
Is Mobdro safe to use?
Yes, it is a safe app. You might think it is not safe because it’s not available on Google Play Store. You only have to make sure you download the app from a safe link which we have provided above. A lot of users are currently streaming videos with the app, and they have no issues with it.
What are the languages the app supports?
Mobdro supports multiple languages apart from the universal English language. You can change to your preferred language in settings, and your content will be streamed in the language you choose.
What causes stuttering streams?
First, check your internet connection and try streaming again. If the stuttering continues, then you may have attained the maximum bandwidth capacity.
So, when next you have enough free time on your hands, you can simply “Mobdro and chill,” while you enjoy your favorite content from different parts of the world in the comfort of your home or office. The good thing is that you can watch content on your smartphone, a smart TV if you prefer larger screens or on your Firestick device.