Loki Kodi Addon is derivative of the Marvel villain “Loki”. Loki has a very visually appealing interface and offers a great streaming service as well. It is a movie and TV show streaming add on. Moreover, its library is not large but also comprising of high quality links. It also has a very large list of categories from which you can watch movies and TV shows that it hosts:
Latest News and Updates, Christmas, Movies, TV shows, Documentaries, Stand Up Comedy, Kids, Music Karaoke (Yes you can even enjoy Karaoke on this add on), Fitness, Sports, WWE, UFC, & Live PPV (Pay Per View).
In addition to all these amazing categories, you can enjoy a large content library with fast streaming services. Loki Kodi Addon also has an option to enable the Real Debrid account. Irrespective of Real Debrid, it also has a large variety of high quality links which people can use. RapidVideo links work better on this than other listings that it shows.
Another great feature of the Loki addon is its One-Click play feature. This is one feature that is the holy grail of watching movies and TV on Kodi Player and that’s why it is one of Best Kodi addons. You can just click on one click play and avoid the hassle of going through several link listings and having to see which one works best.
Additionally, it also has a search box option which lets you search for what you want. Loki Kodi Addon also works amazing on the Amazon Firestick TV. Not only does it work amazing on Amazon Firestick, but also on your smartphone or tablet.
How to Install Loki Kodi Addon on Leia 18.9
Before you start streaming on your FireStick device, you should consider using a strong VPN service. This is because it is very hard to determine copyrighted content from illegal ones which could lead to prosecution for violation. We don’t verify the legality of Addons, Apps or developers. ISPs can track all online activities and see what you are streaming.
Hide Your current IP address 220.127.116.11 with a VPN and stay anonymous.
I strongly recommend ExpressVPN which is safe, fast and highly secure. You can easily install this VPN on your FireStick device and enjoy your streams in peace without fear of ISPs and governments. ExpressVPN offers 49% off and 3 months extra on annual plans. With a 30-day money-back guarantee, You can always get your money back if you don’t like their services.
- Launch Kodi
- Select Settings gear icon.
- Select the “File Manager” option on the next screen.
- In the next screen, click on the “Add source” option.
- In the next screen where you see the ‘None’ option, select the text box window.
- Type the exactly following highlighted link: http://kodiuk.tv/repo/ Then just select the “OK” option.
- Now enter a name for this source by selecting the “Enter a name for this media source”. Type Loki or You can choose a different or changed it as required. Click on Ok once you are done.
- Now head back to the Kodi Home screen and click on the “Add-ons” option.
- Now you will see an open boxed shaped icon on the top left corner aka Package Installer.
- As the next step, choose the “Install from the zip” option. This is because our file is .zip in the downloaded file.
- Next, select the Loki option or any other name you edited or typed in at the naming step (Step 11).
- Now, choose the zip file “repository.loki-x.x.x-zip.
- Now, the Kodi Player will start installing the add-on in the file. It will give you a notification “Loki Repository Add-on installed” when successfully downloaded.
- Select the “Install from repository” option in the next screen. This is basically installing the required updates and system files from the online repository of Loki addon.
- Next, choose Loki Repository
- On the next screen, choose the “Video Add-ons” option.
- In the next screen, Choose “Loki” addon.
- To initiate system installation click on the “Install” button. You might see another pop up after this step, especially on the latest Kodi Leia 18.9. Choose the “OK” option on this pop up which will take us forward.
- After successful installation, it will show the notification with the message: “Loki add-on installed”.
Leave a Reply